Hello reader! First let me thank you again for taking a look at our website and blog!
A question that we have been getting lately is if the gold plated watch will cause an allergic reaction and our response is no. Considering that 10-20 percent of the population is allergic to nickel we decided to leave it out of the preplating process. Nickel is what causes the unpleasant reaction when using any gold plated jewelry not the actual gold. That is why our gold plated items will not cause an allergic reaction.