Polishing Service for Apple Watch Ultra and Ultra 2 - Mirror Finish!
Polishing service for Apple Watch Ultra and Apple Watch Ultra 2. Feel free to ship us your Apple Watch Ultra/Ultra 2 and we will polish it to achieve a polished mirror finish!
After checking out and paying this service please follow the instructions below...
1) Bubble wrap and pack the watch body
2) Mail it to us to.. (We strongly recommend buying insurance, we are not responsible if anything happens to the watch in transit) - We recommend using FedEx or UPS
* If you prefer to leave your iCloud account attached to the Apple Watch it is totally fine just please add a passcode to the watch.
De Billas Lux - Service
10645 N Oracle Rd Suite 121
Oro Valley AZ 85737
As soon as we receive the item we will start working on it and mail it back when its done (Normally 3-5 business days after receiving it).
Turn around is of about ~7 business day from the day it was shipped to us for when it gets back to you!
Check out the pictures above of how your Watch will look after we finish working on it!
1) Does the watch need to be taken apart for polishing?
No, we do not need to take the watch apart for polishing. Our proprietary process and skill allows us to polish the watch leaving all its water resistance of 100m intact and functions working as intended.
2) Will the heat applied through polishing damage the watch?
Our process will not heat up the watch to a damaging point
3) How long will the finish last?
The base metal of this watch is titanium and it will continue to be. We only remove the previous finish and polish it to a mirror finish which will last forever with good care, the metal is not scratch-less but still a very strong metal.
4) How can I keep my polished watch body shinny?
I recommend getting some cape cods polishing cloths which will help maintaining your watch shinny and polished!